7″ folderble touch screen with intuive functional keys to strealime worflow
- Fetal XP has 7″ wide bright back-lit touch screen with 10 smart keys to streamline the workflow of NST /CTG and the accessible trend mode in no time.
Graphic and Text mode
- With easy recognition numeric data as well as wave display mode, caregivers can easily understand babies’ heart rate as well as UC movements.
Clinical note and customizable note entry
- Fetal XP has 15 clinical note and customizable 85 notes with password for any further clinical reference of patient data.
FC Central, Fetal central monitoring connectivity
- All Bionet fetal monitors have connectivity with FC Central monitoring system for data management for HIS as well as multiple remote viewer mode.
Integrated CTG/NST analysis
- All bionet fetal monitors have CTG and NST are integrated as features with detail final report review and print-out.
Convenient CTG file conversion to JPG
- User can convert the CTG data into JPG to transfer external USB memory.
Auto mode for data accuracy
- Auto TOCO zeroing and Auto fetal movement modes assure the data accuracy and any point of care needed moment.
Enahnced patient data storage up to 480hr
- 480hr of trend capacity is easily traceable with touch of a screen so that users can easily understand FHR and UC changes in no time.
User-friendly interface & diagnosis
- 7” TFT LCD ( 800 X 480 ) with full touch operation
- Intuitive 10 function keys for streamlining workflow
- Graphic & big number display mode for easier data recognition
- INOP alarm indication for easier recognition of physiological & technical alarm situations
- Input note function for user’s configurable clinical annotations up to 100 notes
- Paper feeding function for user’s manual note
Comprehensive data management usability
- Touch screen scrolling trend data review up to 480hr
- CTG interpretation up to 4hr 30min with intermediate report every 10min’
- ONE TOUCH CTG data conversion to JPEG to external USB memory
- NST ( Non-Stress Test ) up to 90min’
Enhanced algorithm for accurate data collection
- Auto TOCO zeroing
- Auto fetal movement detection
- Wired / Wireless connection to FC Central II , Bionet’s fetal central monitoring system up to 16 beds
- USB barcode scanner for patient ID registration
- USB wifi converter connection
- Network printer connection ( Bionet recommended only )
- Easy & user friendly DHCP network setting
- LAN Port