The SONON 300L transducer has cutting-edge technology and its software, combined with a proprietary sensor, turns any mobile device into a mobile ultrasound monitor with the same image quality and knobology as a traditional US machine.
Features and Benefits
- Fits right in your hand and, at just over 11oz, the light and portability allows you to scan everywhere you go.
- The SONON has no cords or wires, making it easy to carry and connect to iOS and Android devices.
- By supporting DICOM, the SONON application allows you to store, manage and transfer images securely to your on site or cloud based PACS server.
- Designed for a typical POC work shift, the long battery life of the SONON 300L keeps you productive all day, providing up to 3 hours of continuous scanning, or up to 12 hours of standby mode.
- SONON 300L Wireless Linear Ultrasound
- Battery Recharging Kit (Two Batteries and Battery Charger)
- User Manual
- Frequency: 5, 7.5 and 10MHz
- Weight: 370g with Battery
- Max. Depth: 10cm
- Dimensions: 78 x 229 x 38mm
- Field of View: 4cm
- Type: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
- Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Charging Time: 3 Hours (Full)
- Battery Life: 3 Hours (scan), 12 Hours (standby)
- 2-Year Warranty